Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tortoise time


 (via honestly wtf)


     I've never really worn watches before. The whole thing confuses me a bit- I can't decide if it's supposed to be worn on your right hand or left, if it's supposed to fit snug or loosely like a bracelet. According to my sister (who will probably never be caught without a watch) says I'm "not a watch person". I think it might be because of my abnormally boney wrists and man-like hands. If I ever do decide to be a "watch person", I think I'll have to get one of these tortoise watches. I love anything tortoise- sunglasses, headbands, bracelets. It matches with everything, and men and women have been wearing tortoise for ages. It's just one of those timeless pieces, like the classic white button-down, breton top, and black flats.

P.S.- The Breton top is my absolute favorite! It was first introduced to women by Coco, and famously worn by Warhal and Picasso. It also belongs to the french, sailors, writers, designers... there is even a blog dedicated to the Breton shirt! Crazy (but in a good way)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...