Thursday, July 28, 2011

All the happy people...









(via buzzfeed)
    All the happy people ....where do they all come from?
    New York, apparently. (side note: Eleanor Rigby is my all time favorite Beatles song) I just felt the urge to wish all the happy newlyweds one big giant CONGRATS!!! I think it's especially sweet to see the old, wrinkly, and at-the-end-of-the-match couples finally get to walk down the isle/court house steps with their lifetime beau!

I've been eyeing this thought provoking poster for a while now, and this seems like the perfect time to post it...
(via pinterest)
I totally agree.
A few months ago, I posted this video- I can't help but wonder how ecstatic this kid was to hear the news...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...