Monday, January 2, 2012

What a beauty!


( via honestly wtf)
          Today, my sister and I decided to kick off the new year with our habitual trip (which almost always turns into a camp out) at our usual Starbucks in Pasadena. For some bizarre reason, it didn't even cross our minds that tomorrow is the annual Tournament of Roses parade on Colorado blvd. We drove up to find a tons of people already camped out in front of our beloved coffee house! Parked on the street right next to our Starbucks was a totally rad Airstream. I've always loved the retro design, and I'm convinced that some day I will own one. For some reason, Airstreams (and teardrop trailers!) seem to remind me of the carefree California lifestyle. I've lived in Los Angeles my whole life and never have I once camped out to see the parade on new years. Every year, for a few days leading up to new years the streets are packed, literally with happy campers. How awesome would it be to wake up in this meticulously restored 1954 Airstream Flying Cloud and step outside to watch the parade live??!?! Can you say bucket list?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...