Sunday, May 22, 2011

Collin Firth


     It's been a long while since I've posted about nerdy guys- you know, those full-of-quirk and has-it-goin-wrong-in-all-the-right-ways kind of guys that we all secretly love? (Well, let's be honest, I'm not so secretive about it... but that's a different story.) Earlier this morning I was looking through the highly entertaining nerd boyfriend blog, and came across a post of Collin Firth- and let me tell you how ecstatic I was. I seem to have an uncanny admiration for him- it's odd, I know, but ask anyone... I swear. It might have something to do with his dreamy accent, hysterically dry sense of humor, classically plain wardrobe, or just general dapperness (I mean, have you seen The King's Speech or A Single Man?!?). Anyways, thumbs up to you, nerdboyfriend.com . And if I may, I'd like to suggest a gent for your next post- I'd die to see Matthew Macfadyen! ...circa Pride and Prejudice???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...