Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Claudine and Mia




Meet Claudine and Mia... Mom, Jenna (from Sweet Fine Day), occasionally posts the sweetest snippets of their conversations and daily adventures. And let me tell you, these girls know how to say it like it is. Here are a few of my favorite quotes:

Claudine “When you’re a grown up, all there is to do is talk and work, drink coffee, eat spicy food and watch kids. Booooring!”


Mia “Sometimes when I get excited I don’t show it. I just wiggle my toes instead.”

Claudine (as she admires her outfit): “ooh, I look so pretty. I love this dress. People are going to see me and say, ‘Hey, I like that kid!’”.




But, my all time favorite quote goes to Claudine:
Claudine (when asked why she is so cute): “Because I have a fat head.”
And so, at this time, I'd like to give Claudine a shout out and say, "Tell 'em girl! Coming from a fellow fat head, embrace it!! We have fat heads and we're fabulous!!!"

Ps. Not only are these girls nauseatingly adorable, they also have a super rad (and smokin') asain momma who owns and runs her own bakery with her husband!!! They totally just jumped ahead a few notches on my cool list...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...